The Office of Academic Quality Assurance is dedicated to institutional effectiveness by providing leadership for continuous assessment and im-provement of programmes and services through facilitating the integra-tion of evidence-based decision making in order to fulfill All Nations University's mission and vision. The Quality Assurance team:
- integrates and coordinates planning, assessment, and institutional research to support continuous evaluation and improvement of the University's programmes and services;
- maintains a central repository of institutional and programme-level data;
- leads and supports the assessment of student learning;
- delivers accurate, relevant, and timely, information for use by the university community and external constituencies to foster a cul-ture of data-driven decision-making, accountability, transparency and integrity; and
- maintains relationship with KNUST and the National Accredita-tion Board (NAB) to ensure continuous accreditation.
- works with Dean of Schools and Head of Departments to facili-tate and maximize engagement with the quality assurance and en-hancement process, and support the development of policy and approaches to enhancement, with particular attention to any aris-ing staff development needs.