All Nations University College is a vibrant International Community with Faculty, staff, and students from around the world. International students may pursue courses at ANUC on a full-time, occasional, or visiting basis.
Admission requirements and procedures for international students are the same as outlined above.
In addition, every International student must:
1. Complete a Sponsorship Statement that clearly demonstrates ability to pay all expenses associated with study at All Nations University College, including tuition, accommodation, books, food, healthcare and other expenses.
2. Pay tuition, hostel and all other fees in full and in advance, foreach academic year, before course
3. Submit passports and other travel documents for verification.
4. Reside in University College-operated hostels.
5. Register with the local Ghana Police Service in Koforidua.
International students are to obtain the necessary immigration documents and visas required to come to Ghana, however, the University will assist our international students in obtaining Residence Permits.